Fun Stuff is updated fairly often….
Fun Facts About Things That You Probably Didn’t Know
- Chronologically, Cleopatra was alive closer to the invention of the I-phone than the Great Pyramid.
- Camels in Saudi Arabia are imported from Australia.
- A human can fit through the arteries of the Blue Whales heart.
- Mammoths didn’t go extinct until 1000 years after the building of the Great Pyramid.
- 50% of a human’s DNA is the same as that of a banana.
- The volume of water in Lake Superior could cover North and South America in 1′ of water.
- The weight of all the ants on earth is roughly the same as the weight of all humans on earth.
- The word gorilla is derived from a Greek word meaning a tribe of hairy women.
- In New York, you must disclose the fact that your house is haunted when selling it..
- The chance of dying on your way to buy a lottery ticket is greater than the chance of winning.
How’s about a laugh or two?
Why was the little strawberry crying?
Why are frogs so happy?
How do you befriend a squirrel?
Why did the lion eat the tightrope walker?
What is a cow’s favorite reading material?
What did the police officer say to his growling stomach?
What do you do when you see a spaceman?
Did you hear about my new book on reverse psychology? Don’t read it!
Why wouldn’t the shrimp share his dinner?
Why can you never hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom?
What condition does a noodle have when it doesn’t feel like it is good enough?
… keep scrolling…..
- His mom was in a jam.
- They eat whatever bugs them.
- Just act like a nut!
- He was craving a well balanced meal.
- Stop! I’ve got you under a vest!
- Park your car man.
- Because he was a little shellfish.
- Because the ‘P’ is silent.
- Impasta syndrome.